Level Up To A-plus Quality Essay
Put those mediocre B-minus essays on the trash pile and level up to A-plus quality. Hopefully, with a little bit of guidance, you can successfully transition from a good writer, to a fantastic one. So put a bit of thinking into your projects, work a little harder, and don’t be afraid to try a few new strategies to turn your essay into a piece that will impress your teacher.
Writing An Essay About An Art Gallery – Advice From A Teacher
Getting advice from a teacher about how to complete an essay can be very enlightening. Since a teacher is a professional, they would be a great source for information on how to write an essay. Here is some advice a teacher would give on how to write an essay about an art gallery:
- The first thing you will need to do is decide on a topic for your essay. Your subject is an art gallery. You need to decide what you want to write about within that subject. Art gallery is a very broad subject. One way to help decide on a topic is to brainstorm. Set your timer for 3 minutes. During this time, write down as many things as you can about an art gallery. Hopefully you will come up with between 7-10 ideas. Once you have this list, try to eliminate a few of them that you may have hard time finding information on. Of the 5 ideas you have left, eliminate a few that you think your audience would not want to hear about. Once you are down to 2-3 topics, decide which one you think is the most interesting.
- Begin the research on your topic. Make sure you organize your notes so that you can find what you want when the time comes to write the essay. As you are researching, think about what your thesis sentence is going to be. This is the most important sentence in your essay. The entire essay will center around this sentence.
- Create an outline for your essay. Start with your introduction which should include your thesis statement. It should also include a “hook” sentence that will entice your reader to continue reading your essay. The next section of your outline should include main ideas that will support your thesis statement. The last part of your outline should be your conclusion. Make sure you include something that will make your reader think at the end of the essay. The outline is meant to help you organize your thoughts and ideas so they will make the most sense to your audience.
- Create your rough draft by following your outline like a road map. After you have written this, have someone you respect read it and give you advice that would make it better. Also make sure you have fixed any grammar and spelling errors.
- Create your final draft and make sure it looks professional. Your first impression of your essay should be that it is professional so make sure it looks that way.