Level Up To A-plus Quality Essay
Put those mediocre B-minus essays on the trash pile and level up to A-plus quality. Hopefully, with a little bit of guidance, you can successfully transition from a good writer, to a fantastic one. So put a bit of thinking into your projects, work a little harder, and don’t be afraid to try a few new strategies to turn your essay into a piece that will impress your teacher.
A Brief Manual On Composing An Essay About Family Needs
Family comes first for most of us. It is where we are born in and reared till now. Its blood runs in our genes. It is thought-processes are reflected in our opinions and vice versa. Thus, writing an essay on family needs might not pose too much of a problem.
You first have to assimilate what a family is and what impact it has on your growth and development. The instilling of solidarity, brotherhood; compassion and love is bred through and by the family.
- Family is the first to share our grief and also our gladness. Now, you have to gradually streamline into the family needs, which will adorn the body.
- What the family essentially needs is unity of beings. You have to be aware of how the others are dealing with their lives and whether or not they are facing problems. In a family where one person is exceedingly happy and the other is extremely depressed, love will hardly be engendered.
- It is necessary to devote some time and discuss each others; lives in details. If you or the others are planning something big in near future, they should be honest about it and discuss the options. There should be clarity in a family; that is a priority.
- A family also needs to spend quality time together. This may be in form of a regular outing or the Sunday backyard barbecue party. It should be mandatory for the family members to be a part of it, so that there is no stepping in of distance.
- A family should especially take care of each other’s emotional and financial needs; for these are the major reasons behind depression. It is also essential to be aware if any member has pandered to any vice; say, gambling, alcohol or smoking. These vices should be nipped in the bud, for the blooming of the family.
- It is also essential for the family members to share responsibility so that one particular member is not saddled with too much to ride. When responsibilities are shared, there is natural fostering of compassion; whether in the family or office.
- All the above points should shape the body of your essay.
- The conclusion may shoot methods in which family can be closely wrought. Use you prescience and personal experiences in carving it.
Try placing all the existent emotions in the write-up. It is all in the family!